Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moment - Racism

"If you do find someone who does not even have a tiny speck of vile thing called [RACIST] in that person heart, either against something, somebody, religion, races, opinion and color, do tell me, excluded newborns to 13 years old children in this third millennium , I will show you how to make gold with grass."

"If you do think that racism can be eliminated, I will show you a flying hippo"

"Racism can be tolerated and accepted to a certain degree but cannot be eliminated. Eliminating racism is the paragon of human delusion"

"If you think extra terrestrial will come down to earth and not mass genocide us after studying our world histories, I will show you how to jump to Alpha Centauri with warp hole. We can't even get along with ourselves in this freaking tiny speck of dust called earth, in the edge of freaking milky way galaxy, and you expect us to get along with entirely different species? Humor me."

"Everyone is a hypocrite to a certain degree, if you ask me. Even hate is racism in its simplest form"

No comments: